Monday, July 03, 2006

Ah, Those Classy Cubs Fans



That's just part of the crap thrown on the field by Cubs fans after my favorite player, A.J. Pierzynski, jacked a home run to put the White Sox over the Cubs on Saturday. The local and national radio talk show guys said that there were blue and red jackets and jerseys and caps being thrown around as well, apparently by Cubs fans who quit being Cubs fans on the spot. Don't think I've ever seen that before, a group of fans spontaneously standing up at the team's stadium, stripping themselves of the colors, and walking out on the team forever. I was going to write a joke about the garbage on the field being outweighed only by the garbage they swallowed from their boyfriends' cocks that night, but I'll leave that out. It's hard enough on them rooting for a team that will never win. Suddenly, I actually feel a slight twang of pity for Cubs fans.

1 comment:

GrizzBabe said...

I can tell you are getting much enjoyment from the demise of the Cubs. It's okay, though, you're definately entitled.