Sunday, May 29, 2005

Update via Google

I just Googled "Karen's" real name and found out that in September of last year, someone with her name and birthdate (11/10/72) reported a rock busting the windshield on her '03 Ford to the cops in Wisconsin. Yep, she drove a black Ford when I dated her. Don't know how to feel about this one. Sure, it's some bad luck for her, so I should be thrilled, but I can't help but wonder, was this a purposeful rock through her windshield? Did she not learn anything from screwing me up the ass and wound up doing it to someone who reacted worse than I did? Will the rock stop her? If not, will my next Google produce her death certificate? More questions than answers I guess, which is why I shouldn't be Googling her in the first place.

And yes, I know of all the things she's doing at midnight on a Saturday night, Googling me ain't one of them. Yes, I know I'm pathetic. I have no reasons for my actions, just a very unhealthy obsession with that woman. It is what it is.

1 comment:

MBT4679 said...

WOW lol

all i can say is WOW