Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Sad Truth About My Place In Today's Society

"...after all these years of taking whatever pussy I can get, for the first time ever I feel like I don't want to settle for just any chick that will fuck me. I want more."--Me, from my 8/5/05 post "It's Over"

"...in a world where all the ladies, from prime cut to Mickey D's grade Z beef, are joining hands and singing, 'I don't want no scrubs,' now the websites are excluding people if they don't look like a fucking movie star. And the websites, the internet, really is my only shot, you know. 350-lb. black dudes with size 7 3/4 hat sizes can't walk up to girls on the street and spit game without a wad of hundreds, not in this world anyway."--Me, from my 8/25/05 post "Life In Limbo"

Uh oh. Just realized that if the internet is becoming more selective, and if even the least desirable women won't settle for less than a fit, attractive, educated guy with money, then I am condemning myself to celibacy for the rest of my life if I don't settle for just any chick that will fuck me. This would be a dilemma. And I don't know if I have an answer for said dilemma. This would be a good time to get drunk or high and forget about this dilemma, if only I got drunk or high. Guess I'll go play some PlayStation instead.

No comments: