Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Testes, Testes, 1, 2...3!?!

Just a quick entry to mark the end of my summer semester of college with a final exam in humanities tomorrow, and hopefully the beginning of a career with the U.S. Postal Service with a test today. My unemployment has officially run out, so this test is pretty fucking big. I saw someone Sunday who said he just took the postal test a couple of weeks ago, but they told him not to expect to hear anything for three weeks, so he still had not heard from them. Shit. That means that I have to keep looking for work even after I take the test. Them's the breaks, I guess. Oh, and one more small thing: I intentionally erased the URL from my computer's history containing "Karen's" phony Tawanda Yahoo profile, so if I want to keep updating myself on that whore, I would have to punch in the URL again, and I don't plan on doing that. It's one thing for her to hurt me, but for me to keep looking back at how she's carrying on with her life is just hurting myself, and at this moment, I'm fucking through looking back. I may change my mind later on. But I doubt it.

No comments: